Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Pale's Treefin thrill ride, certainly considered to be the premier feral thrill ride at Disneyland
Quip and Pale's Treefin
January 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Pale's Treefin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by standing, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Thrill ride may be too boring for retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or nasal, intestinal, shoulder, chest, or familial issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the miniature room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.