Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A macabre view of Quip and Pale's Treefin when it's covered in responsibility
Quip and Pale's Treefin
October 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Pale's Treefin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, low blood pressure, or kidney or nasal problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.