Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Pale's Treefin attraction, greedily twirling in the fading sunlight
Quip and Pale's Treefin
January 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Pale's Treefin is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Defunct Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland pet owners might try to get stuck on this attraction more than a half hour before its opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 40".
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic signage.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1934 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.