Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina's possession-sparkling photo of Quip and Pale's Treefin
Quip and Pale's Treefin
February 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Pale's Treefin is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful adventure.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.