Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Pale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of George Darling
Quip and Pale's Treecabin
May 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Pale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, other guests will talk to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to keep your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.