Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Pale's Treecabin dark ride at dusk
Quip and Pale's Treecabin
June 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Pale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this dark ride immediately.
- After experiencing this dark ride, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or nasal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and buoys away from the dark ride at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.