Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Quip and Pale's Treecabin when it's covered in darkness
Quip and Pale's Treecabin
May 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Pale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.