Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Pale's Shrubhouse attraction during construction
Quip and Pale's Shrubhouse
December 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fingernail complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- In an inaccessible location at the top of the Quip and Pale's Shrubhouse, there is a mortal combat dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.