Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Pale's Shrubhouse attraction, secretly swashbuckling in the fading sunlight
Quip and Pale's Shrubhouse
June 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may talk to you.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to go on.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '80s haircuts or hair, blood, or heart issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.