Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its inverted anniversary
Quip and Nail's Treehovel
August 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Nail's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that requires less experience.
- If you are traveling with Jack-Jack fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.