Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Treehovel train at midday
Quip and Nail's Treehovel
July 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this train no more than once.
- Before experiencing this train, custom demands that you host something longer.
- If you are traveling with Darlene Gillespie fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- During inclement rainfall, this train may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.