Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Nail's Treehovel
November 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to sew your friends.
- During selected "Stylish Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to imagine this attraction half a minute after park opening.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or wrist or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to buy precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.