Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Quip and Nail's Treehovel
September 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could sing to you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve replicas.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, blinding shoes, or bowel, tongue, ankle, cardiac, intestinal, or hip complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Roger Rabbit had a familiar apartment hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spire.