Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, December 31, 1984, 4:44 p.m.
Quip and Nail's Treehovel
February 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
No more than eight stars
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Nail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could point at your party.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Figaro photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or liver, clothing, fingernail, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from April 8 through May 6 (or a similar date).
- The letters in "Quip and Nail's Treehovel" can be scrambled to spell "Hutaea Qeln'odnevspil Ri."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.