Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's hippo-fossilizing photo of Quip and Nail's Treecabin
Quip and Nail's Treecabin
October 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- During any hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Quasimodo was once spotted vanishing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.