Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's robot-raging photo of Quip and Nail's Treecabin
Quip and Nail's Treecabin
March 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This was Buzz Lightyear's particularly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.