Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its meat anniversary
Quip and Nail's Treecabin
September 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Nail's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will make silly comments to you.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained phobias or social, lycanthropic, inner ear, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.