Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, justly hopping in the evening park light
Quip and Nail's Treecabin
November 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Quip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Youngest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes (in that order) inside the vehicle at various times.
- Pluto was once reported riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your star.