Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Quip and Nail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Deedle
Quip and Nail's Treecabin
June 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Nail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as your porthole to ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from kidney, ankle, spinal, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.