Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Quip and Nail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Ichabod Crane
Quip and Nail's Treecabin
January 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young children.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.