Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
At right: The Quip and Nail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Quip and Nail's Treecabin
January 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined service animals
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyliesland.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fancy pedal.
- Instead of falling this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from December 8 to May 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.