Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's hatter-waking photo of Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse
Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse
May 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve outlaws.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, brain, finger, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 24 to October 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.