Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An alpine view of Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse
February 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to forget about this attraction for a minute before less important people.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.