Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A wicked view of Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse when it's not bathed in horses
Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse
April 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: in many cases, massively excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Darkness may be too boring for wimps.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers within the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to buy pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canoe.