Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something less magical.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- Contains antique effects.
- It is rumored that Tonka's frozen child is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.