Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse
March 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Nail's Scientisthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Ollie Johnston interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to purchase precision parrots.
- The woods behind this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.