Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Planthouse attraction during repairs
Quip and Nail's Planthouse
October 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Nail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- The banana was sculpted by Ferdinand the Bull.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.