Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Stitch's queen-leaping photo of Quip and Nail's Planthouse
Quip and Nail's Planthouse
September 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Nail's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Operator must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.