Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Planthouse attraction during construction
Quip and Nail's Planthouse
October 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Nail's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 56".
- Operator must be at least 74" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from religious issues or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are full apprentices used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.