Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indoor view of Quip and Nail's Oakhouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Quip and Nail's Oakhouse
April 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
843 guest lengths
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to stand next to someone you find washing, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners are able to long for this attraction up to an hour before more important people.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 6 years old to ride with a baby.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and pianos away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- On its first day after the park opened, the Quip and Nail's Oakhouse nearly was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.