Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Oakhouse ride at a distance
Quip and Nail's Oakhouse
September 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will make silly comments to people near you.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum width 20".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 22 years old to ride on Cinco de Mayo.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, bad haircuts, or social or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.