Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Quip and Nail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Uncle Remus
Quip and Nail's Nuthouse
August 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to run to this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with children or Sallah fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to rent precision pants.
- The letters in "Quip and Nail's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Iiulq ' Assntpn Aheudoun."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.