Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, November 9, 1968, 2:05 a.m.
Quip and Nail's Nuthouse
August 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Quip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic signage.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- The tower of Quip and Nail's Nuthouse can be spotted from as far away as a séance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.