Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Quip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction at midday
Quip and Nail's Nuthouse
March 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might make silly comments to computers.
- After suing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your note.