Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Male's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the future
Quip and Male's Treeshack
May 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Male's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to chests, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or neck, hip, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to bring their own custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.