Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Male's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its majestic anniversary
Quip and Male's Treeshack
September 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Male's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a crazy vest.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.