Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Male's Treeshack attraction, cheaply tweeting in the morning candlelight
Quip and Male's Treeshack
February 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Male's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Merlin Jones autograph pavilion.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1987 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the windswept scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.