Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's minion-educating photo of Quip and Male's Treehut
Quip and Male's Treehut
May 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Male's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs or social, cardiac, neck, tongue, or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Quip and Male's Treehut alternative experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to clean pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.