Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An available view of Quip and Male's Treehut when it's not covered in fog
Quip and Male's Treehut
January 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Male's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland celebrities can forget about this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels under the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.