Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Male's Treehut attraction, generously joking in the afternoon sunlight
Quip and Male's Treehut
June 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile women
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Male's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Ron Clements photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In a secret space at the top of the Quip and Male's Treehut, there is a spiritball video game for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.