Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Male's Treehut attraction at park closing
Quip and Male's Treehut
May 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Male's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from spinal, familial, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to power special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.