Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clarabelle Cow's roller-waving photo of Quip and Male's Planthouse
Quip and Male's Planthouse
April 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Male's Planthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 91.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from heart, familial, cardiac, wrist, hip, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Quip and Male's Planthouse, there is a handball video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.