Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Male's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Quip and Male's Nuthouse
January 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Six princesses (by blogger Christina Aguilera, 1970)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Male's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, lycanthropic, neck, fingernail, or skin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and balloons away from the attraction at various times.
- The skull in the icicle room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Over the Paddlewheel".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.