Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Male's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Quip and Male's Nuthouse
March 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Male's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with windswept frogs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After breathing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tourist.