Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: John Hench's rider-dreaming photo of Quip and Kale's Treeshack
Quip and Kale's Treeshack
June 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before depressing this attraction, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve bulbs.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a reference to a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.