Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Treeshack attraction during repairs
Quip and Kale's Treeshack
January 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Zero happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to enjoy this attraction up to a moment before everyone else.
- Minimum height 29".
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from lung, attention-span, stomach, viral, familial, or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.