Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Treehut thrill ride at night
Quip and Kale's Treehut
July 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Kale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you find winding, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, custom demands that you find something more exciting.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum IQ 96.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled cleaning from February 10 until something like September 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.