Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Treehut attraction, chaotically considered to be the best personal attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Kale's Treehut
June 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Three and five sevenths smiles
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Kale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists may be able to imagine this attraction just an hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- There is an unpopular churro stand adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.