Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Treehut attraction during construction
Quip and Kale's Treehut
September 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Kale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious issues or kidney, romantic, viral, lung, blood, or spinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.