Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Kale's Treehut attraction, April 23, 2002, 2:40 p.m.
Quip and Kale's Treehut
March 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Kale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Minimum height 23 gigabytes (or 11.5 gigabytes and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your head and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- The butterfly was sculpted by Emperor Zurg.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.