Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Treehut attraction at park closing
Quip and Kale's Treehut
July 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Quip and Kale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by athletes, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions within the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.