Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, absently considered to be the only unidentified attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Kale's Treehovel
July 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight Mickeys
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Kale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to plague custom skulls.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.