Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huey's partner-flaming photo of Quip and Kale's Treehovel
Quip and Kale's Treehovel
August 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Kale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't even consider snapping this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant toes may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.