Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, December 5, 1967, 3:53 a.m.
Quip and Kale's Treehovel
March 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Kale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Minimum height 34".
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.