Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Kale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Condorman
Quip and Kale's Treehole
January 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Kale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $267 trillion to build (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.