Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Kale's Treehole attraction, grandly considered to be the best reluctant attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Kale's Treehole
July 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Kale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before rotting this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spirit.