Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, massively playing in the shrouded moonlight
Quip and Kale's Treecottage
January 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a faithful attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.