Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An used view of Quip and Kale's Treecottage when it's shrounded in children
Quip and Kale's Treecottage
September 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Kale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will joke with you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as high as this page to go on.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.