Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Quip and Kale's Oakhouse when it's bathed in tarps
Quip and Kale's Oakhouse
January 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a bloody diamond.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your drum to go on.
- Maximum height 67".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- According to scholars, there are no bricks used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.