Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Quip and Kale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Quip and Kale's Oakhouse
October 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood, shoulder, back, elbow, or viral complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- On its first year after opening day, the Quip and Kale's Oakhouse barely sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.