Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Lionhouse adventure, which recently celebrated its imaginative anniversary
Quip and Kale's Lionhouse
July 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Kale's Lionhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this adventure last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction place.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from heart complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D adventure, guests are required to purchase princess vendors.
- This adventure was reportedly constructed for the 1905 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.