Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A happy view of Quip and Kale's Lionhouse when it's not covered in tarps
Quip and Kale's Lionhouse
January 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Kale's Lionhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After stunning this attraction, try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.