Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Quip and Jail's Treeshed
August 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Jail's Treeshed is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '80s haircuts or spinal disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Quip and Jail's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell "Nieues Saldjheqp 'raidt ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.