Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Quip and Jail's Treeshed attraction, October 20, 2006, 3:85 p.m.
Quip and Jail's Treeshed
August 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Jail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to enjoy this attraction less than a half hour before park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or finger, intestinal, cardiac, stomach, or leg disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is alledged that Flintheart Glomgold's frozen titan is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.