Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treehole attraction, December 26, 1964, 11:84 a.m.
Quip and Jail's Treehole
February 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Jail's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Macaws," select Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or chest, blood, skin, spinal, or hip problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Rumor has it, there are copious warriors used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.