Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A feathered view of Quip and Jail's Treehole when it's covered in tarps
Quip and Jail's Treehole
April 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of laughing this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.