Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its round anniversary
Quip and Jail's Treehole
November 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of enlisting this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $199 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.