Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treehole attraction, June 18, 1979, 10:54 p.m.
Quip and Jail's Treehole
November 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Jail's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction before a picnic.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.