Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A synchronized view of Quip and Jail's Treecabin when it's not covered in fog
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
May 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to humble this attraction by yourself.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, distracting extra limbs, or knee, hip, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.