Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A legendary view of Quip and Jail's Treecabin when it's not hidden in tarps
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
November 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Uncle Remus interaction place.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or attention-span, bowel, hair, cardiac, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.