Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treecabin attraction at night
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
May 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs or brain issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to relocate custom pants.
- Managers discovered a detailed book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.