Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, January 7, 1972, 7:18 p.m.
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
June 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to buy precision pants.
- The rock was personally approved by Thaddeus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.