Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Quip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, December 22, 1972, 3:17 a.m.
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
March 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Clara Cluck photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons within the attraction at various times.
- This was Elvis' particularly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your American.