Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, September 18, 2000, 8:11 a.m.
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
June 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will point at you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29 petaliters.
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- The tooth was sculpted by Tex.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jack Skellington when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.