Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, January 10, 1984, 9:30 a.m.
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
November 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Speakeasy 64 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where alcohol is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.