Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treecabin attraction at midday
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
November 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty fanboys.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Quip and Jail's Treecabin "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.