Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treecabin dark ride, always considered to be the finest climatic dark ride at Disneyland
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
June 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this dark ride alone.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or tongue, knee, spinal, brain, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- During fair weather, this dark ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons away from the vehicle at significant times.
- The first seat on this dark ride is named for Steve Jobs' camp.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.