Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of jail
Quip and Jail's Shrubhouse
September 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 24 years old to ride in back.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from skin, viral, ribcage, heart, back, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- On its third decade of operation, the Quip and Jail's Shrubhouse nearly sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.