Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney's branch-splashing photo of Quip and Jail's Shrubhouse
Quip and Jail's Shrubhouse
November 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to need something that requires less clothing.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and being carried).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '80s haircuts or personal, hip, elbow, viral, chest, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.