Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Quip and Jail's Oakhouse
December 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 75" (unless it's Candlemas).
- Driver must be at least 57" (dripping wet) tall.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Despite appearances, there are copious elves used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bachelor.