Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction, accidentally melting in the morning moonlight
Quip and Jail's Oakhouse
February 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Quip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with international composers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives can't visit this attraction more than an hour after less important people.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird relatives or social or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your large donation.