Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A nautical view of Quip and Jail's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Quip and Jail's Oakhouse
November 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers might try to bypass this attraction half a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young tweens.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.