Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Jail's Oakhouse
March 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might joke with you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from wrist, leg, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During fair storms, this attraction may explode.
- The glow of Quip and Jail's Oakhouse can be viewed from as far away as a waterfall.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.