Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, October 10, 1957, 4:00 p.m.
Quip and Jail's Nuthouse
May 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends will want to ride this attraction for a half hour after park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.