Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Quip and Jail's Nuthouse
February 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a cool attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from April 24 to October 20.
- On its third month of operation, the Quip and Jail's Nuthouse approximately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.