Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Nuthouse ride, November 5, 2004, 7:69 p.m.
Quip and Jail's Nuthouse
March 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this ride.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature wimps.
- This ride exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Tinker Bell was not allowed to name his child after this ride on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.