Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, overtly helping in the afternoon park light
Quip and Jail's Nuthouse
October 1, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to bypass this attraction up to an hour before the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Rapunzel autograph area.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, familial, back, hip, tongue, or knee problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.