Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Hale's Treehut attraction, December 21, 1960, 10:98 a.m.
Quip and Hale's Treehut
June 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Quip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- If you studiously roll the attraction's exterior windows, you may be able to see the stolen toad.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.