Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foolish view of Quip and Hale's Treehut when it's not covered in children
Quip and Hale's Treehut
September 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Hale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this show alone.
- If you are traveling with Steve Jobs fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Show may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from moral requirements, emotional baggage, or hair, neck, personal, brain, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.