Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Quip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction at midday
Quip and Hale's Shrubhouse
July 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost less than $268 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.