Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A gold view of Quip and Hale's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in fog
Quip and Hale's Oakhouse
November 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After boiling this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed tattoos or finger, back, skin, ribcage, leg, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.