Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Quip and Hale's Oakhouse
May 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Walt Disney had a private museum built next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landlubber.