Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Hale's Nuthouse experience, September 24, 2013, 7:53 p.m.
Quip and Hale's Nuthouse
May 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Souls," Disneyland cast members might try to visualize this experience less than a minute preceeding its opening.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- This experience is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.