Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Quip and Hale's Nuthouse experience at dusk
Quip and Hale's Nuthouse
August 23, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two jollies
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after the summer, this experience will be uncomfortable for visiting children.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly experience vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.