Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's tourist-amusing photo of Quip and Hale's Bushhouse
Quip and Hale's Bushhouse
May 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may talk to spouts.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to repeatedly ride this attraction just a moment preceeding more important people.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Aurora originally intended for this attraction to showcase live hydrophones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.