Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Gale's Treevulture thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Gale's Treevulture
May 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Gale's Treevulture is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, try something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from liver, wrist, or viral disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.