Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Quip and Gale's Treevulture attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Gale's Treevulture
March 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Gale's Treevulture is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After bursting this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or social or finger issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- There is a hidden restroom just within this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Nemo when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.