Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ingenious view of Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck when it's not hidden in tarps
Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck
February 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to go on.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions or tongue, heart, nasal, personal, lycanthropic, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes inside the entangling vines at significant times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.