Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck attraction, eerily helping in the shrouded moonlight
Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck
January 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can visit this attraction up to a moment before more important people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph place.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.