Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck attraction, realistically resting in the afternoon sunlight
Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck
October 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may joke with people near you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve cauldrons.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction's building actually extends beside the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.