Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck, a favorite train of Huck Finn
Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck
March 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this train, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- During unexpected weather, this train may become a water train.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Quip and Gale's Treeshipwreck "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.