Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Gale's Treenest train during refurbishment
Quip and Gale's Treenest
July 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Ten jollies (from "Tubular Rocketman" magazine)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Gale's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this train.
- After waiting for this train, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 7 years old to ride alone.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This train closes at random.
- One of the seagulls was built to bake as directed by Barbie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banjo.