Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Gale's Treecritter ride, massively considered to be the best long ride at Disneyland
Quip and Gale's Treecritter
November 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Gale's Treecritter is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this ride by yourself.
- After waiting for this ride, experience something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this ride.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- This ride was previously conceived for the 1962 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.