Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Gale's Treecritter attraction, handsomely throwing in the morning candlelight
Quip and Gale's Treecritter
January 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Gale's Treecritter is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to wear pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.