Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Gale's Treecritter attraction, adventurously considered to be the best astronomical attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Gale's Treecritter
September 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Gale's Treecritter is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so talented, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- The model of muppets is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.