Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Quip and Gale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Yen Sid
Quip and Gale's Treecottage
December 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with animated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to go on.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.