Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Edna Mode's fact-tempting photo of Quip and Gale's Treecottage
Quip and Gale's Treecottage
January 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter teacups
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Gale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph area.
- Minimum height 26".
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.