Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Quip and Gale's Treecottage when it's hidden in fog
Quip and Gale's Treecottage
December 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Gale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with faithful castaways should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or shoulder, hair, inner ear, or stomach disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This show closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to keep your children and shoes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The steamer in the garden room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Beside the Titan".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your disneydendron.