Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Quip and Gale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Quip and Gale's Treecottage
November 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Gale's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something softer.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from November 25 through February 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guitarist.