Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Quip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, November 11, 1963, 6:27 a.m.
Quip and Gale's Treecottage
December 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Gale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tex when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.