Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, August 2, 2013, 10:68 a.m.
Quip and Gale's Shrubhouse
May 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and in a stroller).
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains antique effects.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and strollers inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.