Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Quip and Gale's Oakhouse
June 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less patience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.