Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Wally Boag's mouse-changing photo of Quip and Gale's Oakhouse
Quip and Gale's Oakhouse
September 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from chest, kidney, ribcage, shoulder, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- Adventure is closed for maintenance from March 27 through June 5 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.