Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Quip and Gale's Oakhouse dark ride, which recently celebrated its strange anniversary
Quip and Gale's Oakhouse
February 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.