Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Quip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Quip and Gale's Oakhouse
October 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider plotting this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too startling for adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Quip and Gale's Oakhouse alternative experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to have pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.