Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Gale's Oakhouse, a favorite show of Chip
Quip and Gale's Oakhouse
December 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and relax.
- Before experiencing this show, try something more magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to visit this show up to an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons away from the show at significant times.
- Show is closed for unforseen refurbishment from right now to August 9.
- This show's building actually tunnels below the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your disneydendron.