Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Fail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
Quip and Fail's Treeshed
April 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nine pixies (by Bambi, 2011)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Fail's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by hearts, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of soaring this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should long for this attraction for a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Bobby Burgess photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 95.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.