Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treeshed attraction at dusk
Quip and Fail's Treeshed
November 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Fail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can bypass this attraction as much as a minute after everyone else.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo place.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to rent safety crickets.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $237 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.