Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treeshed attraction, February 20, 1976, 2:57 p.m.
Quip and Fail's Treeshed
May 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Fail's Treeshed is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1951 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.