Massive Shermanland Attraction Database
Quip and Fail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
Quip and Fail's Treeshed
November 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Fail's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Shermanland.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 45".
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes within the other guests at various times.
- The radio in the TV room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Beyond the Form".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Shermanland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.