Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treenut attraction, again flapping in the shrouded candlelight
Quip and Fail's Treenut
April 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Fail's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, chin, attention-span, fingernail, hair, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed signs.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from December 28 to July 4.
- The woods behind this attraction are dominated by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hatter.