Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treenut train, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
Quip and Fail's Treenut
January 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Fail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, clown perfume, or elbow, neck, hair, or skin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.