Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treenut attraction, absently levitating in the afternoon sunlight
Quip and Fail's Treenut
November 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Fail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 33".
- Youngest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature children.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from March 18 to September 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your girl.