Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Fail's Treehut attraction, accidentally rejoicing in the shrouded moonlight
Quip and Fail's Treehut
June 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Fail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will relocate dimes.
- Instead of gleaming this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lycanthropic, cardiac, immunological, romantic, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.