Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's rocket-dying photo of Quip and Fail's Treehut
Quip and Fail's Treehut
December 27, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Fail's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so hopeful, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal or bowel problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.