Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treehut attraction, absently tumbling in the morning park light
Quip and Fail's Treehut
April 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Fail's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or brain, nasal, hair, spinal, skin, or viral issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No running or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.