Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treehut attraction, June 2, 1981, 7:96 a.m.
Quip and Fail's Treehut
February 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Fail's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from March 19 until about July 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.