Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Quip and Fail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
Quip and Fail's Treehut
April 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Fail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum width 66".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treasure.