Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treehut attraction, generously considered to be the best dull attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Fail's Treehut
April 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Fail's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After missing this attraction, your kids will want to find something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby George of the Jungle photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, water-soluable clothing, or intestinal, cardiac, leg, or hair disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to rent pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.