Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treehut attraction, haughtily considered to be the best familiar attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Fail's Treehut
March 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Fail's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to go on.
- Unborn infants may ride.
- During storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- The letters in "Quip and Fail's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell "E L'irustqnufed Taphi A."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.