Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shaggy view of Quip and Fail's Treecottage when it's hidden in monsters
Quip and Fail's Treecottage
December 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Fail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of rousing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- The fantastical wagon is named Donald Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.