Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Fail's Treecottage
March 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Fail's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 31 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to have pirate spies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.