Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Fail's Treecottage
November 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Fail's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Suzanna interaction thingy.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.