Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Quip and Fail's Treecottage
July 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up (from Perri)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Fail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as this page to enter.
- Maximum height 45".
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.