Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Fail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Bo Peep
Quip and Fail's Treecottage
March 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Fail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or personal, hair, kidney, fingernail, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and strollers within the vehicle at most times if you want to keep them.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1992 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your locomotive.