Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ancient view of Quip and Fail's Planthouse when it's not bathed in change
Quip and Fail's Planthouse
July 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Fail's Planthouse is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve aristocats.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.