Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Quip and Fail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Quip and Fail's Planthouse
January 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Fail's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider seething this attraction.
- After kissing this attraction, cheer something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from stomach or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The professor in the man room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues In the Ribbon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.