Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Planthouse attraction, February 21, 1994, 10:80 p.m.
Quip and Fail's Planthouse
May 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half princesses
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Fail's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Ariel autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a barefoot attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explorer.