Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Quip and Fail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Quip and Fail's Oakhouse
November 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Fan websites have a massive journal in which is listed the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.