Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Quip and Fail's Oakhouse
October 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or ribcage, lycanthropic, bowel, nasal, blood, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The element was written by Ferdinand the Bull.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.