Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's diary-fascinating photo of Quip and Bale's Treetent
Quip and Bale's Treetent
October 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph area.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from now until something like April 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your padawan.