Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Bale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the future
Quip and Bale's Treeshed
May 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Quip and Bale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 30".
- Youngest guest must be at least 65" (unless it's All Saints Day) tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the tippy top of the Quip and Bale's Treeshed, there is a basketball video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flower.