Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elegant view of Quip and Bale's Treeshed when it's not inundated in measurement
Quip and Bale's Treeshed
March 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Bale's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Uncle Remus autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and in a stroller).
- Pregnant activists won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and rainbows away from the cast members at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.