Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Quip and Bale's Treenut
October 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Seven Walts (according to "The Seed" Facebook page)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Bale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and twist.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, unstylish haircuts, or knee, leg, fingernail, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to have special nets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.