Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Treenut attraction, wildly considered to be the finest young attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Bale's Treenut
May 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Bale's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.