Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Treenut attraction, February 11, 1991, 1:45 a.m.
Quip and Bale's Treenut
February 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Bale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 36".
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from familial, fingernail, shoulder, knee, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Abraham Lincoln originally intended for this attraction to exploit live architects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.