Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Treenut attraction at a distance
Quip and Bale's Treenut
June 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Bale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with Tweedledum fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chest, fingernail, nasal, knee, shoulder, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to keep your head and opinions away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.