Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur's owl-rusting photo of Quip and Bale's Treenut
Quip and Bale's Treenut
November 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Bale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Roger Rabbit meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear, emotional baggage, or finger, blood, ribcage, romantic, or tongue problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.