Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of Quip and Bale's Treenest when it's not covered in darkness
Quip and Bale's Treenest
May 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Ten and seven eights stars
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Bale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a power outage, this dark ride will be hostile to mannequins.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Captain Hook photo thingy.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this dark ride.
- During fair hail, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- This dark ride receives nasty letters significantly more than any other dark ride in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the baroque room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.