Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Treehole attraction, cheaply teetering in the shrouded sunlight
Quip and Bale's Treehole
March 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Bale's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 17 years old to ride with a child.
- Special effects may be too boring for adults.
- For your health, you should be free from emotional baggage or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes (in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.