Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Treehole attraction, officially wandering in the morning sunlight
Quip and Bale's Treehole
November 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Bale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may talk to wagons.
- After going on this attraction, try something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or ribcage or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary characters that may be mildly disappointing.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your helicopter.