Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Bale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Quip and Bale's Treecottage
March 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Bale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and skid.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Max Keeble autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 43".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.