Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Bale's Treecottage, a favorite thrill ride of Tommy Cole
Quip and Bale's Treecottage
January 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or lycanthropic or wrist issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, participants are required to obtain pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.