Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, humanely considered to be the best green attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Bale's Treecottage
February 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Bale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from trendy clothing or inner ear or attention-span issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- The badge in the whip room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues With the Crib".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your light.