Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Quip and Bale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Quip and Bale's Treecottage
December 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Bale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum IQ 71.
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" (when kneeling) tall.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lung, knee, leg, ankle, liver, or chin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.