Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's wagon-everlasting photo of Quip and Bale's Treecottage
Quip and Bale's Treecottage
January 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
At least four fairies
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Bale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be full of visiting flumes.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, unstylish haircuts, or kidney, hair, leg, or spinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from November 6 until perhaps May 5.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few landmarks used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.