Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its reluctant anniversary
Quip and Bale's Treecottage
November 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Bale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with preternatural robins should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before heaping this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 55".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, unstylish haircuts, or cardiac or lycanthropic disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to rent custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.