Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Bale's Treecottage
April 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Undersea Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't find this attraction less than an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 44".
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Pregnant ballerinas should not ride.
- At one location in the background, you can see a hint of a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.