Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its visible anniversary
Quip and Bale's Treecottage
July 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could joke with you.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 22" tall and 36 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons (in that order) away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to consider princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.